- Fri, Oct 13CheektowagaOct 13, 7:30 AM – 3:30 PMCheektowaga, 585 Aero Dr, Cheektowaga, NY 14225, USAOct 13, 7:30 AM – 3:30 PMCheektowaga, 585 Aero Dr, Cheektowaga, NY 14225, USADC4 Glaziers and the Finishing Trades Institute welcome you to join us for the largest Industry related event in Western and Central New York. We are joined annually by leaders in the Glass & Glazing field from all over the United States.
Our 2022 WCNY Glazing Forum was so much fun!
On October 14th we had 155 attendees including architects, spec writers, contractors, exhibitors, trainers, and other industry leaders from across the USA join us in Buffalo, New York.
5 AIA Learning Units were offered through 10 separate presentations. Our exhibitors were amazing offering a variety of products, services, demonstrations and information related to the industry.
Thanks to all of those that were able to make this event a success!
WCNY Glass and Glazing Forum 2023 Schedule
- Vendors & Exhibitors from the Glazing Industry
- Live Demonstrations
- Training Opportunities & Networking
- No registration Fee
- Breakfast, Lunch & Door Prizes
- Attendees Include: Architects, Vendors, Glazing Contractors, General Contractors, Installers, and other Industry leaders
October 12th 12:00pm-5:00pm Vendor set up.
7:30 am: Doors open, Vendor Demonstrations, Coffee and Breakfast .
8:00 am: Raffle Ticket Distribution, Opening Statements
8:30-9:30: AIA HSW LU:
Presentation Classroom #1 Belle & Spina
"Retrofitting Exterior Wall Assembly With Rain Screen Systems"
Presentation Classroom #2 CS Behler/DOW
"Hybrid sealants and air/water barrier systems"
9:30-9:50: Vendor demonstrations and break.
9:50-10:50: AIA HSW LU:
Presentation Classroom #1 Quanex
“How Flexible Warm Edge Spacers Contribute to Sustainable Fenestration Design”
Presentation Classroom #2 Kuraray America, Inc.
"Enhancing Security Through Laminated Glass"
10:50-11:10: Vendor demonstrations and break.
11:10-12:10: AIA HSW LU:
Presentation Classroom #1 Administrative Mgmt. Systems, Inc.
"Better Glazing Projects with Product and Installer Certifications"
Presentation Classroom #2 YKK
12:10-1:00: Lunch, Raffles and Vendor demonstrations.
1:00-2:00:AIA HSW LU:
Presentation Classroom #1 Tubelite
"Storefront or Curtainwall" Seeing through the difference
Presentation Classroom #2 Panel Discussion Various Agencies
Good Jobs Career Pipeline Panel: "Utilizing Workforce Development Pipelines for Successful Outcomes in Construction"
2:00-2:20: Vendor demonstrations and break.
2:20-3:20: AIA HSW LU:
Presentation Classroom #1 Technoform
"Specifying thermally broken cladding attachments for rainscreen systems"
Presentation #2 Pella Windows & Doors
"Window Codes & Standards Overview"
3:20-3:30: Raffle Grand Prizes, Closing Remarks